Saturday, January 28, 2012

To do list:

I've got a few nearly finished projects hanging around... and see an opening to maybe start a new quilt soon. So I'm going to start a list so I can cross things off.


  • Finish binding small project
  • Sew down binding on Linda's Swoon quilt -- this has been sitting for more than a week!
  • Finish quilting and bind {sew} Beautiful Bee 2011 quilt --- finished and it's on my bed!
  • Send out fabric for Feb of bee. 
  • Send out {Modern} Robin - or meet up with Emily.
  • Stalk and work on Pillow Talk Swap pillow
  • Doll Quilt Swap 12 --- starting soon and I'm a swap mama! :)
  • Do something with CMQG round robin?
  • Michelle's Quilt. 
I want to play around with some giant paper piecing. The book that I ordered earlier this week came in today -- it has paper patterns (printed on giant paper) for medallion style quilts styled after mosaic floors in Italy. I'm throwing ideas around in my head of making something with this for my Aunt Kathy. We'll see. Oh the book can be found here: Bella Bella Quilts Paper Foundations

1 comment:

  1. I've had my eye on that book. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete