Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Peacock Blue

Add this to the list of things that I jumped up and did after seeing it on pinterest. (Here's the link to the tutorial)


Last week I spent a bit of my Christmas money at Home Depot. Surprised? I spent just under $14 to make this lovely and portable photo backdrop. Supposedly it's perfect for capturing blog-worthy photos of quilty sewing things in less than ideal conditions (boring pale apartment walls, poor lighting, clutter).


I picked this blue because it was fun. I may paint the other side a different color. I think it'd be funny to have them color match the paint to my favorite fabric. ... as Amy suggested.


I'm hoping this (not so) fancy board will help me improve my blog photos this year. If nothing else it's decorating my sewing room with it's awesome blue color!

Linked up with Fabric Tuesday over at Quilt Story!

4 comments:

  1. I love your board! I'm thinking I need to make one of these for myself...but not sure how I'll ever decided on a color to start with. I love the color you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! That is really good idea and looks great! It's good idea to have the other side with different colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your board and your blocks. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so pretty! And that little love block is too cute!
    LOVE the color, too!

    ReplyDelete