Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas gifts - thangles and rainbow jars


I'm a pretty lucky girl, as you can see! A couple gift cards to Jo-Ann's, one to Hawthorne Threads (!!!), and some Thangles! I love that my family knows what I like! Those Thangles? While I couldn't find them anywhere locally in Chicago, my mom found them at a quilt shop back home - who would have thought?!


Also, since I don't think it merits it's own post... check out my teeny scraps! All in pretty jars. The larger scraps are now color coded in gallon size Ziploc bags. But these are just begging to be played with. Maybe I'll make some mini bottled rainbow blocks? We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. What do you do with Thangles? I've heard the name before, but I actually have no idea what is to be done with them.

    You're color sorted jars of scraps look so cute. I'm lucky that I've just managed to get all of my scraps into a couple containers. Maybe someday I'll make some little jars like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked for Thangles for Christmas too and got some packages as well. I haven't started with them yet, but I am dying to get started. I got some JoAnn and a gift certificate to Fabric Worm too. Looks like we both had a successful Christmas!! Can't wait to see what you do with the Thangles!!

    ReplyDelete