Monday, February 28, 2011

Mug Rugs Sent!! ...and other crafting.

The scraps on the fishy one are hiding some revealing stitches...
So today was the last day to send for the Scrappy Mug Rug Swap... and guess what? Those rugs I made all that time ago, finally made it into the mail! lol. I seriously was done a month ago. I feel a little bad to be keeping my partner waiting... but I just didn't have the energy to get to the post office? No excuses I guess. But they did in fact make it out by deadline! 

On another note, for the first time today Allie and I played with beads. Last week I picked up this little ($1) kit from joann's - it's supposed to make a bracelet, but Allie was so much more content to string them all up, then dump them back in the bowl to start over again! She did this probably 20 times before getting bored with it! My little crafter!

No comments:

Post a Comment