Friday, February 11, 2011

Whoa.

The other night my husband and I were watching our recorded episode of Biggest Loser (Go team AQUA!)... and our lights went out. Naturally we looked around outside to see if the neighbor's lights were out too. Here's what we saw.
And later apon walking to the corner... I saw this:
Our favorite polish deli, on fire. It took more than 100 firefighters several hours to put it out. Such a bad night for it to happen; the coldest night of the year. Still no word on what caused it. I'm sad, we'll have to find somewhere else to find our sausage. It was my dad's favorite place in the city! Luckily no one was hurt. I hope they'll rebuild --it's certainly a popular place!

I'd never seen a building on fire before. It was pretty crazy seeing the water spraying down, and all the smoke. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's crazy, I hadn't heard about that. Sorry to hear that it happened but glad no one was hurt.

    ReplyDelete