Friday, February 25, 2011

To do tonight (if Mary comes to sew)

  • Make more Drunk Love blocks for my bee quilt
  • Assemble more wonky stars for that quilt
  • Cut, prep, and sew binding on the DQS10 quilt
  • Put together "extras" and a note for my mug rug swap (needs to be mailed by monday! Eeeek! It's been finished FOREVER!)
  • Figure out a backing and quilting pattern for my Urban Home Goods Swap mini. Figure out how I'm going to finish it
  • Make more mug rugs from my idea sketches from this round of the swap.
  • Bake a cake for Mary's birthday (last week)
  • Eat some of that cake
  • Plan what I'd like to work on/what to take on the retreat next week
  • Hope that my blog readers don't get annoyed at these kinds of posts... for some reason putting it out there gets me off my butt and checking things off!

No comments:

Post a Comment