Thursday, November 22, 2012

PonToms Pouch - Tutorial coming on monday!!

You put your pontoms in there.
PonToms Pouch - 2.5" x 1" x 1"
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is having a great long weekend, enjoying family and yummy food!

I can't believe how fast the past month has gone by, but it's finally pouch time!! Are all you pouch enthusiasts ready? The Happy Little Pouch Hop starts Monday!! 


Come back first thing Monday morning for awesome posts from Elaine and I - including the tutorial for this teeny little PonToms pouch! Elaine and I have pulled together a bunch of talented ladies to share tutorials, pattern reviews, and pictures of sweet pouches!

For now I'd like to share a bit about this teeny pouch (don't worry there will be measurements provided for a couple different sizes). I'm visiting with my family right now and get to catch up on all the cute and hilarious stories of things that my cousin's kids do. I particularly look forward to hearing stories from my cousin Lizzie. Liz is wild, is a great story teller, and has a 2 year old. Today Lizzie went into a story about PonToms. Apparently her toddler kept saying PonTom for several months. Liz couldn't figure out why or what it meant (so naturally she encouraged the repetition of the word). Recently the child found a tampon and brought it up to Liz saying "Mommy, PonTom! Use it!" lol. 

This tiny pouch holds my tampons. 

Stop by Monday for the full tutorial!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your tutorial for this! This is a hilarious story to go with it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't a clue what a PonTom was until your last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Emily. Good story. Have I told you recently how proud of you I am? You have taken your God Given talent and run with it. i love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is funny emily!!
    you should come to our shop and teach this!!!
    it is too darn cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol too funny emily. this is too cute, you should come teach it at our store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that is funny emily!!
    you should come to our shop and teach this!!!
    it is too darn cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete