Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WIP Wednesday!

Anna Maria Horner box pouch for Shruti
One finish this week - finished finished! A little gift has made it all the way to it's proper destination - So I can finally share finished pics of the pouch for Shruti! Read all about it here (my version), and here (her version). 


When it comes to my other projects I feel like I'm treading water - I know I'm making progress on these projects, but it seems like they're dragging! 

Current WIP's:
QAYG Weekender in progress.
Weekender - I'm so close. I have started sewing the outer pieces together. It's going ok except I broke the only size 100 needle I had... and then I tried continuing with a size 80 needle. Nope. lol. I picked up a pack of Jeans needles (size 130 I think?) yesterday, so I shouldn't have any problems with those. 

Doll Quilt Swap 13 - no progress since last week. I really need to get piecing a couple more stars so I can put it all together! This one needs to be mailed in a week! 

Michelle's Quilt - It's basted and ready. Now I need to pick up some thread and quilt it up! Michelle is in town visiting this week so it would be great to get it finished so she could take it home!


All other projects - no progress! 

But... I did order some new zippers from Zipit on etsy. So pouches again soon! :) hehe.

Linked up with WIP Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I like the blue, pink and maroon combinations in the weekender :-)

    ReplyDelete