Friday, February 1, 2013

Welcoming a new sponsor: Sewing Patterns By Mrs H!



Did you guys notice the new pretties over there on the sidebar? I've got a fancy new sponsor, Sewing Patterns By Mrs H

Sewing Patterns by Mrs H is run by Samantha (Mrs H) who lives in Wales. Samantha designs handbags and produces patterns for them. Her etsy shop is full of great PDF purse patterns and purse making supplies. 


I'm personally excited about The Stella Pleated Bag pattern. I have the pattern ready and waiting for the perfect fabric (and a spare minute) to make one for myself! 

Go check out her shop, I'd love to hear what you think of her bags!

PS - Don't forget to check out Samantha's blog too, where she shares household tips, tutorials, and recipes!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'd like to make her patchwork handbag at some point. Great prices, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool new sponsor Em! Loving that pleated bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha's patterns are great. I was lucky enough to win the Posie bag and I've been back to buy more patterns!

    ReplyDelete