Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WIP Wednesday

It's been a while since I did a WIP Wed update. Since the last one I have managed to finish two quilts and a mug rug. 

Finished this quilt last week! Tutorial for Pellon coming soon!

My major WIP's right now involve editing photos and tutorials, and working on blog layouts etc. I'm hoping to make a few changes to my blog here - and to work on picking up a couple new blog sponsors. I have big goals. 

Finished this one last week too - blogged about it here.

I also have a lot of formatting / organizing / etc going on. I have just taken on the role of co- technology communication officer for my local modern guild. We've grown a lot in the past year, and the Tech position is a new officer position, so we have a lot of coordinating and cross referencing to do (we use several social media outlets: blog, facebook, flickr, and bigtent). 

One of many projects that needs to be finished! I STILL haven't bought more Kona Coal! 

Aside from all of that boring computer stuff, I decided to clean up my sewing room last night -- which means I have all my unfinished projects right in front of me. So I'm going to spend the next month and a half finishing. If you'd like to join me feel free!! I'll be blogging about it a bit more specifically soon - but as for now I want to challenge myself to finish several projects by the end of May. 

5 comments:

  1. Great projects!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finish...and I love that pink and gray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stock up on Kona coal (and charcoal now too) when I find it on sale. It's a staple for me! Your purple string quilt is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a sucker for pink polka dots. Let me dive in and drink it up!

    ReplyDelete