Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Oh so tiny!!


This is one of my favorite projects that I made last weekend. It's a teeny key chain, which uses some fabulous Pellon batting... :) This time around I was just double checking my instructions and it all turned out just perfect! It finishes at about 2" square and those prairie points? they're about 1/4" tall! 

I made this using the AMH scrap pack that Wally got me for my birthday! Note that even the ribbon is AMH! So cool! It will definitely end up attached to my own keys, but it's got a little bit of traveling to do first! :) 

I just love a quick tiny project!!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I need to make myself some kind of new key chain or lanyard, but I just haven't gotten to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeeeeeeep!!! those prairie points!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! It's so cool to make fun accessories for yourself from time to time! =D

    ReplyDelete