Thursday, March 24, 2011

No Reply Blogger

Is it really time for me to post about this? Does everyone know that if you don't link your blogger account (the one you log in to post comments) to an email address, then we bloggers can't respond to your comments? I won't go into the details about how to change your "no reply" status but go google it. (my recounting it would be garbled due to the little mermaid playing on my computer and the two year old climbing on me). I finally got around to writing a few responses to comments (it's been a long week). I was more than a week behind and I declared that was my limit. I responded to comments made within the last week... several of which were no-reply's. I don't seem to notice that they're no-reply's until I've already written a nice little response to them. lol.

:) 

Pictures of a new quilt top coming soon! (maybe I should stop listening to Cinderella and go take a picture or two of it? 

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I actually have a detailed instruction post (with pictures!) on this one: http://www.cloverandviolet.com/2010/10/e-mailing-comments.html Maybe it will help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it's really annoying, especially when the person that is a no-reply is asking me a question about how I did something and they want to know.

    ReplyDelete