Friday, March 11, 2011

GOOD NEWS!!!

Nancy is back in good health! :) 

We spent the afternoon at Vogue Fabrics in Evanston - shopping for massive amounts of fabric to make fitted table covers for my aunt's art shows. I showed my machine to the repair guy there and he opened it up and pushed the thread take-up lever (from the base of it) back in, which re-aligned it! lol That easy but I was afraid of messing it up even more! All is well. And I get to stop by there again next week since they have to try to track down more of our chosen fabric at their warehouse. They didn't have the 30 yards that we needed! Hopefully they do have it at their warehouse! 

That's all for today. Guests in town = no sewing time, but it also equals a lot of talking about color and sewing and polymer clay (my aunt's medium). :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, yay, I'm so glad to hear Nancy's all better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I'm glad everything is okay! I know that can be frustrating. My first sewing machine was a piece of junk that was constantly getting jammed and all sorts of nonsense, so when you said yours was not working, a sort of terror crept into my heart! lol!

    ReplyDelete