Friday, December 7, 2012

Happy Little Pouch Hop: Day 10 - The Final Day!

Can you believe our two weeks have come and gone already? I just can't believe it! Elaine and I have had a lot of fun gathering all you Pouch Enthusiasts together to share ideas, tutorials, and pretty pouches! Thank you guys for making this blog hop so much fun!

Let's take a little look back at what we've made...

Pouches made by you!!! Find the proper links to all these pics tagged here.

HLPH {Challenge} - Pouches made by me in the past two weeks!! 


As a lover of pouches I must say that I don't want the pouch hop to end! So you can all continue to post your pouch makes in our flickr group and.... Join us again for round 2 of the Happy Little Pouch Hop - the same time next year! That's right - We're planning to make this a yearly gig which is absolutely perfect for finishing off our christmas sewing (pouches! Everyone gets pouches!)

I sure hope you guys have enjoyed this as much as we have!

I'm sure you'd all agree that it's time to thank our fabulous sponsors! Be sure to check them out for all your pouch making needs!

Prizes have generously been donated by:


WhileBabyNaps



Don't forget to submit the pouch(s) to our flickr discussion for this week to be eligible for our fabulous giveaways! Submit your pouches to the discussion page no later than Saturday, December 8th at 12:00 Noon, CST! We'll draw names using Random.org, and we'll also choose one "Happy Little Pouch Hop Favorite" which will be chosen from Elaine and I's favorite's (I hope we can agree - since they're all so awesome)!

If you'd like to weigh in on our decision please check out our flickr group page and leave a comment here with the link to your favorite pouch made during the swap (this week or last). I can't wait to see what you guys think! 

5 comments:

  1. Didn't get to participate like I'd planned, but loved following along! Glad it'll be an annual event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you *PLEASE* tell me what tutorial you used for this pouch? I can't seem to find any info on it!!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/emedoodle/8233361336/in/photostream

    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that it is going to be an annual event.
    It has been brilliant and next year I will definitely try to keep up with you two prolific pouchers!
    Thank you oodles for such a lot of fun and for letting me take part too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to do it again! I'll plan my time better next year hopefully. Ha ha good joke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's great that you're going to do it again next year! I have some more to make before Christmas still, so I'll come and post them too when I'm done :)

    ReplyDelete