Monday, June 7, 2010

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got in! After a week of wondering if I would, I did get the email Saturday that I am indeed, on the swap! I feel pretty good about this especially since I was just meandering about flickr and found this swap (again) - right after they started taking names for it!

I'm really excited about this and have started compiling my favorites - so my swap partner knows what I like in quilts.

SQS9 Inspiration

I feel like I should go buy some fabric and start making one of each of these!

I think it'll be another couple days before we recieve the name of our swap partner. I can't wait to see what they like. I'm excited for the challenge of trying something new, pushing my comfort zone, and creating something for someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment