Saturday, February 22, 2014

QuiltCon: I can't wait!


It's no surprise that so many are already planning their trips to Austin next year for QuiltCon. Yes, the MQG only just announced the dates today (a mere dozen hours ago!), and yet already several of the local hotels are sold out! It doesn't surprise me one bit. QuiltCon was the most exciting and inspiring thing to happen in my creative life - since joining the Chicago MQG! 

I'm going of course. I've booked a room, gathered some roomies, and I'll make it there somehow. I'll be devising a financial plan later, but for now I'm going to revel in the memories and be excited about the new memories to be made. 

If you're even remotely thinking of going to QuiltCon - do it! Make it happen! I'll see you there!


7 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going this year too! I loved reading your recap from last time - it made me feel like I was almost there. Hope you meet you in person

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great - it's hard to believe that it was already a full year ago and another full year until we get to go again. It was so fun meeting you last time - we'll have to do it again next year!

    Like you, it was the best thing that happened to me creatively as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there! Thankfully my parents live in Austin, so I didn't have to stress about getting a hotel right away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited! I booked my hotel room as soon as I woke up on Friday and saw the announcement in my email. Last year was so incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to think about going to this, if I can swing the personal days off of work :) Luckily, it's not time for registration. Of course, I'll have to think about a hotel… sigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely doing it - financial planning underway too !

    ReplyDelete