Sunday, February 14, 2010


Yesterday Mary came over to sew, and we decided to make some potholders. It was fun, teaching Mary how to make the wonky 9 patch blocks. It was her first time making a true patchwork piece which was fun. Also, a lesson in broken needles and unscrewing the bottom of the sewing machine at 1am to find the needle that fell in there.... lol. In the end I think we would agree that one layer of the insul-bright batting maybe would have been enough (they were really thick and a little frustrating to sew through). However, I'm sure our hands won't get burnt! Here they are:
Here are the three that Mary made.
The two I made.
Happy Valentine's Day to my Mother-In-Law. (tutorial here)
And of course... a cute pic of the little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment