Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pillows!!!!

We finally have grown up and have a couch again! Which means....

We're now getting major use out of all my quilty pillows!! Two of them were made by me, and two of them I've received in the Pillow Talk Swap. They all fit in nicely and I must say that they're extra cozy since we know they were made with love! (and the one with the target $4 clearance pillow as in insert is much much cozier than the others which were a rip-off from joann's... note to self)

Now to cuddle up on our new loveseat with these pillows and maybe a quilt or two? Who said you can't use quilts in the summer... I freeze anytime the air conditioning is on!

2 comments:

  1. Ah I have been wanting to make pillows for our living room too, but my to do list just keeps growing! One of these days though! Good job with the pillows!

    ReplyDelete