Thursday, November 1, 2012

WIP Weds!



Finished!
October bee block! I made these feathers for Katie. They're made using AMH's pattern on her blog. I'm in love with these feathers!

I also made a TEENY pouch - and wrote up a tutorial for it for HLPH after Thanksgiving! 

Currently working on:
EEE swap! (a side swap between myself, Emily, and Elaine)... I'm making them both a really awesome something (it's a secret!), and they're almost finished!! I love both things very much, and want to keep them for myself. It's ok though because I'm pretty sure they'll both love them!

Doing some prep work for the Happy Little Pouch Hop, and for Doll Quilt Swap - which will be starting up SOON!

Lindsey's quilt!
Working on later this week:
Lindsey's Quilt! - I've made no progress on this... it's sitting basted and ready to be quilted.... 

Some progress made:
Bella Quilt - I added a (very simple) border to it - it's getting bigger! Just a couple more rounds to go!
Michelle's Celebration Quilt - prepped binding and I'm working out what color solid to add to the border.

No progress made:
{modern} Robin - quilt top finished, need a bit more fabric for the backing.

This will become a baby quilt soon!
New projects:
Building upon these three blocks - to make a baby quilt for Lindsey's baby!!! Yep, she had her -still to be named- baby today on Halloween! IT's a girl which means I get to sew with some pretty flowers and washi! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the feathers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the feathers and i love your curvy baby quilt. do you like that curvy ruler?

    ReplyDelete