Friday, November 2, 2012

Welcoming The Needle Shop - My very first blog sponsor!

It's with a whole lot of excitement today, that I'm announcing The Needle Shop as my first blog sponsor!


The Needle Shop is a fantastic shop located here in Chicago and it is full of fabrics, books, and patterns to love! Rachel has a fantastic sense of color and style and that really shows through in the fabrics The Needle Shop carries! While they don't carry complete lines of new fabrics, the selection is excellent. These are really my kind of fabrics! I dare you to walk into the shop and not feel inspired - it's not possible!

Rolls of beautiful fabric at the Needle Shop!
The Needle Shop is a brick & mortar shop - but it also exists as an online shop. So all of you who don't have the luxury of living nearby can still shop! Their online shop is categorized by designer, company, color, fabric content, etc. They carry a good variety of quilting cottons, as well as linen and home dec fabric. Take a browse around their shop I'm sure you'll enjoy what you see!

Check them out in person:
2054 W. Charleston St., Chicago, IL 60647

Or Online:

Photobucket

Read about my last trip to the Needle Shop here

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! This is awesome! Congrats! I bought the Yelp deal whenever that was, not too long ago, so I have money that I need to go spend at The Needle Shop, sometime....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the sponsor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know why you love that shop... It has a whole lot of AMH fabrics! ;) Congratulations, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the sponsor! I LOVE the Needle Shop as you know and i like them even more now that they are sponsoring you! :)

    ReplyDelete