Today Wally took Allie out to hang out with his brother for a couple hours... and I managed to get my cousin Lindsey's quilt top finished!! This is my bee quilt from this year! :)
I'd had the sashing all cut, and the blocks trimmed and pressed... the only thing holding me back was determining the layout of the blocks! I decided to wing it and it turned out alright! I'm loving this quilt top!
I was about to piece together the back - but realized I'm a yard short for backing fabric! Ahh! lol. So I need to look around and find some solid yellow - I think Kona Canary will do it. The quilt top measures 60" x 79" Exactly as planned! Again I'm going to tell you, that this method (click on "Adding Borders") of adding borders really works perfectly. Thanks Ebony for sharing the knowledge!