Friday, July 20, 2012

Bloggy Updates!


I've been making a few changes around here. I've finally figured out how to add tabs at the top of the blog. Blogger calls these "pages" and they're so easy to add. Not so easy? Switching all my project links into the new format! 

Go ahead and take a look, I've cataloged the last three years of quilts there and each quilt has a photo and a link for more info. I love it! I still need to track down the first couple quilts I made, Those were finished in 2009, that will come soon. 

If you're new around here - or have only been reading my blog for a little while, feel free to check out those "finished quilts" tabs up there - It's crazy to see them all in one place! It's crazy to see how far I've come not only in quilting but in photography too! 

You can leave comments there too - and I'll be able to reply to you. 

Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Great new look! Pages make things so much easier to reference things to =D

    ReplyDelete