The quilt that has been finished for weeks - but I couldn't get wally to hold up for me! :) This is the quilt made with the samples from each of my days of the Bella Solids Parade. I joined them together using a quilt as you go method. I'll probably break it down with pictures here. I did take pictures along the way - but they're a little dark.
I used strips of all my Sketch fabrics for the binding between the panels (on the back). I also used Pellon Wonder Under tape. It made those strips more manageable!
I have no idea how this will wash up/shrink up though since the density of the quilting is so different in each block! We'll see!