Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WIP Wednesday - the real list.

I can't seem to handle actually re-listing all my projects each week. (there are a lot of them)

It's been a while since I did so I guess I should list them out again!

Let's see...
Modern Robins swapped for the last time!! 

Finished:
{Modern} Robin -- I finished my last border add to Emily's, and we swapped them at our guild meeting last weekend. They're so fabulous! I'm in love!

Crossing over into insanity RATZ Swap - keychain has been finished for a while, mailing it out this week!
Snazzy covers for my neice's crutches (she had to have a bone aspiration, - with great results!!!! - but she'll be on crutches for a couple weeks while she heals).
{Sew} Beautiful Bee - May block for Angela.
Super Secret Project - finished sewing!

In (immediate) progress:
Bella Bella Quilt (the round one) - I hope to finish the next round/border this week.
My Precious QAL - If I happen to buy more Kona Coal I'll be finishing this up soon.
Super secret project - need to do some "homework" lol. typing is no fun. - needs to be finished by the end of the month!
FQS Bella Parade Season 2 I've got two more samples to quilt up. I'm hoping to do something spectacular, so I haven't gotten to it yet. Also I've got a ton of fabrics to pull, and blog posts to schedule! :)
Zip pouches for my sister. Always. Oh and one for her best friend too.

No progress (none planned):
9 million random things. Blocks hanging around waiting to be put together for my tiny scrappy fun quilt.
{Modern} Robin - yes it's on the list twice. I need to decide what colors to border it with and what size I want it. :)

New projects:
Pretty Pleats Tote - I'm going to buy fabric for this one and start it soon!

Linking up with fabric tuesday and WIP Weds!

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that those Modern Robin quilts are super fabulous!! I love the Drunkards Path border on yours! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking quilts there! Loving the keychain. What a long list! Hope you finish some up soon =D

    I'm hosting a new swap over at my blog if anyone is interested please pop over for a look =D

    http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/p/goodie-bag-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very nice photo of you and Emily :) I need to go back over my list and see what I've done (not much) and see what needs to be added. I'm planning to get some sort of sewing done tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun list of projects! If I ever start a blog that will probably my first post...a to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by Sew Sleepless. Because I enjoy your blog, I'd like to nominate you. It's an award for small blogs (less than 200 followers). It's a fun way to network and bring small blogs together! A Liebster means "dearest" or "favorite" in German. As a recipient you are expected to:

    Thank the person that nominated you and link back to them.
    Present the award to five other blogs
    Let them know by commenting on their blog
    Post the award on your blog The artwork is out there on the web.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete