Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WIP Wednesday in a Checklist

Secret project #2
  • secret project # 1 halfway done
  • secret project #2 one more step, then done (need some sunlight to take pics!)
  • sort of secret project #3 ... no progress but ahead of schedule still

  • New project, an awesome bag - waiting for fabric!! Fabric arrived today! I can't wait to get started!!
  • Secret gift - almost ready to send! Sent!
  • PLPS - need to mail Sent!
The top row are all new!! :) Thanks Emily!!
  • My Precious QAL - gathering ideas / waiting for the mailman. (oh my goodness - it seems like super awesome sewing people all around are more fabulous than I could explain... aka I might be getting some more bits of AMH Bohemian! ---Some came today! I'm formulating a blog post about this as we speak!) 
  • DQS12 wrapping up - mama duties are nearly finished. Waiting for those last quilts to be recieved, everyone in my group(s) have mailed!
  • Pouches for Roseann... no progress, but lots of ideas!! And... more bags purchased... yes - think zebra stripe!
  • Bella Quilt - just a little progress, fabrics cut and paper patterns drawn for the next round!
  • {Modern} Robin - we've swapped for April, now to work on my ideas for our last round!!! I have some good (and teeny) ideas!
  • {Sew} Beautiful bee quilt - on hold, one more block is coming!
I'm not going to do the math there--- I've got a lot of projects up in the air! :) It's pretty awesome! 

Oh and by the way -- I finally figured out just what I was doing wrong with those tabbed zipper ends! I made a pouch recently, and the ends were just right and square!

Linked up to WIP Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. eeep - so many secrets!!! I need to know ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm you and all your secrets! I wanna know what you're up to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh. Pretty pretty AMH fabric! Can't wait to see what you do with it! : ) Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete