Friday, October 24, 2014

Chicago Flag Pillows

Check it out -- I finished a whole set of ten Chicago flag pillows!!


This has been an exciting project. I was asked if I would consider making some of these pillows as a custom order, and this is the first time I've done such a thing on such a large scale. I think it was totally worthwhile. While these pillows aren't the most glamorous sewing, they certainly are cute! There's nothing quite like mass producing appliqued stars though! lol. 


At the beginning of this project I decided to make a couple extra pillows, knowing a few people who would like them, and I'm happy to say that the two extras have also already sold! I think I'll probably make a few more of these in the next couple months. Thankfully Chicago has a pretty flag. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment