Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Quit Goals

Flying geese - for MINE! AMH Love.
Here are my goals for 2014. I've done this in the past as a way to hold myself accountable to my own goals. My ultimate goal is to become viable, to make enough money to keep buying pretty fabric and make pretty quilts. I'm hoping to share my skills, and share my life. I want to show others how amazing this quilting thing is! So here it goes, my 2014 goals.

  • Have enough confidence to take opportunities and send out applications. I won't be able to achieve my goals without first putting myself out there! 
  • Finish Maja's Flowers (quilt) and produce a pattern for it. Allow myself to let someone else quilt it (Nikki!). 
  • Teach a quilting class & lecture at a guild.
  • Publish a few things in magazines.
  • Decide what to do about blog sponsorship. I think I'd rather be paid in fabric. I hate the business end of this it's so draining.
  • Keep Swapping (DQS!!)
  • Make a quilt for Dan & Missy (their wedding is SOON!)
  • Quilts to finish this year:
  • Buy more fabric. 
  • Make pretty things!

2 comments:

  1. Go for it, just jump right in! You have the skills and the talent. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete