Friday, May 31, 2013

A Shout-out to My Sponsors!

Hello friends! I'd like to take a moment today to thank my awesomely supportive sponsors!

I've been blogging for quite some time now, and have only recently taken on sponsors, it helps me a lot to be able to continue bringing great new projects to the blog!


Sewing Patterns by Mrs H is owned by Samantha, and she sells some really great purse patterns, as well as all the hardware and accessories needed to make the patterns. Samantha's purses are clean and functional. I've had my eye on the Stella Pleated Handbag - if only I could find the time to put it together! :)


Pattern Crush is a new shop for crush worthy fabric. Pattern Crush is owned by a different Samantha (how funny is that - two Samanthas!). Samantha has a great eye for fabrics and is currently taking pre-orders for Heather Ross's new line Briar Rose.

I can't say enough about how much I appreciate my sponsors, they're really great people, with really great products to offer. I hope you'll go check them out!!

1 comment: