With QuiltCon just around the corner there's a linky party going on to show our actual faces! lol. I know from my experience at Sewing Summit, that it's really odd when you're chatting with someone and suddenly realize you have followed their blog for ages but didn't recognize them!
So in attempt to not have that happen as much - here's my face. My hair is growing out so it's wild and does it's own thing most of the time.
Now for five things you don't know about me:
1) I met my husband in a piazza in Rome, Italy. Pretty freaking awesome really - I mean we can always leave out the part about how drunk we were when we tell the grandkids. lol.
2) I have a degree in Catholic Theology - and wanted to double major in Theology and Math... but I knew I'd never be hired to teach theology if I had a degree in Math (math teachers are harder to come by) ... so I dropped the math. I enjoy doing quilt math.
3) I totally want 10 kids. Really really. I think it's about time I had some twins.
4) I got a C in high school biology because I refused to respond to my older sister's name... I ignored the teacher after reminding him a dozen times that I had my own name.
5) I shaved my head to raise money for childhood cancer research (about 10 months ago). The organization I shaved with (St Baldrick's) is funding research that may one day cure my niece's cancer.
If you're going to QuiltCon let me know - maybe we can meet up! Oh and add your link to the linky party so we can see your pretty face!