|Bag of potatoes: $2, Bucket: $1 = hours of fun!|
Here's my list to do:
- Finish the top of Katee's Quilt.
- piece the backing, quilt, prepare binding, and attach binding (ready to be hand sewn at thanksgiving).
- Buy fabric for the backing of Gia's baby quilt.
- quilt, prep binding, etc. Decide what hand embroidery to do.
- Start / finish / decide what I'm sending for the mug rug swap (Send date: Nov 22-29)
- Quilt, embroider, and finish two swap pillows for the Pillow Talk Swap (one for partner and one for me). (Send date: Dec. 15)
- Make pillow cases to match Katee and Rosemarie's quilts.
- Design quilt labels for Katee and Rosemarie's quilts.
- Buy fabric/start sewing quilt for Wally. (He wants me to make him one for Christmas... lofty goals I think! lol.
- Make another ruffle dress for Allie for Christmas.
- Make a pillow out of mod bento's from swap for a Christmas gift.