Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Handmade Christmas...

It's mid January and I finally have my computer back in working order. After all that waiting to show pictures of my handmade Christmas gifts - here they are - better late than never!
Aprons for my sister and her two girls. (made from dish towels)
Cloth shopping bags made from thrifted sheets (tutorial here). Also, friend MaryLois who stopped in to learn to sew (She made a TON of these!).
A christmas stocking for Allie.
Mini wallets for all the girls (tutorial here).
A flannel blanket for in the car for Allie.
Personalized recipe cards for my sister.
A baby quilt for the niece of hubby's best friend.
My christmas gift--- a Singer Confidence!
Ok... a gift for my floors! Reusable swiffer wet jet pads.
Mustaches for everyone! (tutorial here)
Handmade by an etsy person. Beautiful!

Allie's onesie dress made of Chocolate Lolipop fabric by Anna Maria Horner. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment