Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I was busy yesterday!

So here's a bunny I made last week. It's cute but a little funny. I can't remember the link where I got the pattern.
Here's the kid sleepily playing with the tag blanket I made for her. It has a bit of quilting on the front - which was the dry-run for her real quilt. It has minky dots on the back.

Here is the blanket with the tag elephant from homemadebyjill, and the bunny is made from this pattern here.






I would like to make something else so rewarding... but I just don't know what that will be.




4 comments:

  1. I love love love the taggie blanket. I would've never thought to use quilted fabric for the front or to use minky dots for the back. What a good idea! I think when I make the other blanket I'm making Roree from her old receiving blankets I'll use minky dot for the back too so its extra soft for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tip! I wouldn't have realized until I'd messed the whole thing up, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to machine quilt. I don't have the patience for hand quilting, and wouldn't do as good of a job anyways. I've never machine quilted something so big so I'm crossing my fingers its not too hard! I'll definitely let you know how it goes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your tag blankie. I really need to make one for George (6mos), he chews on the tags of every toy...

    ReplyDelete